IFFHS’s Playmakers of the Decade checklist has been revealed and Cristiano Ronaldo fails to make the highest 10.
The Worldwide Federation of Soccer Historical past & Statistics has listed the perfect playmakers for the 2011-2020 decade, with the prize going to Cristiano Ronaldo’s fiercest rival.
Lionel Messi has been named Playmaker of the Decade, gathering 174 factors on his account, 47 greater than his closest rival.
Former teammate of the Argentine and a real Barcelona nice, Andres Iniesta received the second place with 127 factors, whereas Actual Madrid’s Luka Modric is third with 113.
Two-time Premier League winner Kevin de Bruyne completed in fourth with 103 factors, as Toni Kroos who guided Germany to World Cup glory in 2014 and received 4 Champions League medals (three with Actual Madrid and one with Bayern Munich) accomplished the Prime 5.
Cristiano Ronaldo, then again, did not even attain the highest 10. The Portuguese legend has taken twelfth place with 54 factors, 120 lower than Leo Messi.
He nonetheless completed above some legendary playmakers as David Silva, Christian Eriksen, Thiago Alcantara, and James Rodriguez.
The total checklist of Prime 20 Finest Playmakers of the Decade in response to IFFHS follows beneath:
- Lionel Messi (Argentina) – 174 factors
- Andres Iniesta (Spain) – 127 factors
- Luka Modric (Croatia) – 113 factors
- Kevin de Bruyne (Belgium) – 103 factors
- Toni Kroos (Germany) – 90 factors
- Eden Hazard (Belgium) – 77 factors
- Neymar (Brazil) – 71 factors
- Mesut Ozil (Germany) – 69 factors
- Andrea Pirlo (Italy) – 63 factors
- Yaya Toure (Ivory Coast) – 60 factors
- Xavi (Spain) – 55 factors
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 54 factors
- David Silva (Spain) – 52 factors
- James Rodriguez (Colombia) – 42 factors
- Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany) – 40 factors
- Christian Eriksen (Denmark) – 38 factors
- Riyad Mahrez (Algeria) – 38 factors
- Paul Pogba (France) – 35 factors
- Thiago Alcantara (Spain) – 33 factors
- Isco (Spain) – 25 factors